The North Face Reversible Perrito Jacket - Infants
- Available prices Clearance price $59.00 From $59.00 to $84.99 $59.00 – $84.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Make the most of winter days with this cozy reversible jacket. The Reversible Perrito Jacket's recycled face fabric is treated with a water-repellent finish to ward off big wet snowflakes, and elastic binding trim on the hood, cuffs and hem keeps out chilly winds. A thoughtful asymmetric zip with a chinguard keeps zipper hardware away from your kiddo's tender chin, while the stashable fold-over mitts can't be dropped (or thrown away).
- Polyester face fabric is 100% recycled, with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Reversible, with solid colour on one side and a fun print on the other.
- Cozy synthetic insulation contains at least 50% recycled content.
- Binding trim on hood, cuffs and hem.
- Asymmetrical zip and chin guard.
- Fold-over mitts are stashed in pockets at the ends of the sleeves.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||160g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.