The North Face Reversible Perrito Jacket - Infants
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Make the most of winter days with this cozy reversible jacket. The Reversible Perrito Jacket's recycled face fabric is treated with a water-repellent finish to ward off big wet snowflakes, and elastic binding trim on the hood, cuffs and hem keeps out chilly winds. A thoughtful asymmetric zip with a chinguard keeps zipper hardware away from your kiddo's tender chin, while the stashable fold-over mitts can't be dropped (or thrown away).
- Polyester face fabric is 100% recycled, with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Reversible, with solid colour on one side and a fun print on the other.
- Cozy synthetic insulation contains at least 50% recycled content.
- Binding trim on hood, cuffs and hem.
- Asymmetrical zip and chin guard.
- Fold-over mitts are stashed in pockets at the ends of the sleeves.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||160g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.