The North Face Moondoggy Down Hoodie - Girls' - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Pile on the warmth. Insulated with high-quality goose down and lined with fleece, the Moondoggy Down Hoodie keeps the cold out and the cozy in. For extra warmth where you need it most, the hood is lined with high-pile Sherpa fleece. Walk to school on -10 days or head to the outdoor rink knowing the elastic cuffs and hem shut out blistering winter winds. Kangaroo pockets welcome frigid fingers.
- Face fabric is 100% polyester.
- Down fill is high-quality 550-fill-power goose down, harvested to the Responsible Down Standard with animal welfare in mind.
- Hood is lined with cozy high-pile Sherpa fleece.
- Body is lined with moisture-wicking micro fleece.
- Split kangaroo pockets with snap closures.
- Elastic cuffs and hem.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.