Shimano Transit Pavement Vest - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Designed for cycling, ready for almost anything. This insulated vest has a windproof front panel that keeps you warm when you’re in the saddle. Stretchy spandex in the back and down the sides follows your body when you’re riding, but also keeps things super comfortable for zipping around town and everyday wear.
- Front panel is made of breathable yet windproof nylon and polyester.
- Back and sides are nylon and spandex to move with you as you ride.
- Front and back yoke are insulated with 3M Thinsulate synthetic insulation to retain heat.
- Durable water repellency (DWR) finish sheds light precip.
- Cozy brushed interior is soft on skin.
- Extra-tall collar adds warmth.
- Zippered chest pocket and fleece-lined hand pockets give you storage options.
- Discrete reflective elements add visibility in low light.
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|