Zamberlan Vioz Lux Gore-Tex Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
High-quality backpacking boots made from Tuscan leather that's s 2.6 – 2.8mm thick. Waxed, treated with Hydrobloc® and lined with GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort, it ensures the magic combo of keeping water out without making your feet all hot and sweaty. The rockered profile with natural flex points allows your foot to roll while walking and keeps your ankles from turning inward or outward, even when you're carrying a substantial pack. Excellent grip control thanks to the fulsome sole, equipped with an undercut heel for secure braking.
- Uppers are waxed, full-grain Italian leather.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie, fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Cushioned leather cuff is comfortable and supportive.
- Flex panels improve ankle mobility for a more natural stride.
- Rubber toe cap adds protection from rocks and other trail debris.
- Removable, cushioned footbeds with wicking quick-dry top fabric, a layer of active carbon, and small holes to aid breathability.
- Polyurethane midsoles feel stiff and stable on rough terrain. Allows good, tuned flex for natural movement and a consistent flex pattern across all sizes.
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber, developed in cooperation with Zamberlan®.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.