Keep your fitness momentum going in cold weather. Stretchy and weather-resistant, the Lightning Warm Soft Shell Pants provide warmth and breathability in equal measure, and won't get in the way when you’re pushing the pace on the loop trail or racing circuit.
- Polyester and nylon blend panel construction balances protection, warmth and breathability.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment sheds moisture and snow.
- Stretchy material, gussets and ergonomic seams enhance mobility.
- Clean lines with flat elastic cuffs, waistband plus drawcord.
- Lower leg zips for easy on and off. Zipper flaps seal out drafts.
- 2 front pockets with zippers and pulls.
- Reflective details increase low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.