High-quality backpacking boots made from Tuscan leather that's s 2.6 – 2.8mm thick. Waxed, treated with Hydrobloc® and lined with GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort, it ensures the magic combo of keeping water out without making your feet all hot and sweaty. The rockered profile with natural flex points allows your foot to roll while walking and keeps your ankles from turning inward or outward, even when you're carrying a substantial pack. Excellent grip control thanks to the fulsome sole, equipped with an undercut heel for secure braking.
- Uppers are waxed, full-grain Italian leather.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie, fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Cushioned leather cuff is comfortable and supportive.
- Flex panels improve ankle mobility for a more natural stride.
- Rubber toe cap adds protection from rocks and other trail debris.
- Removable, cushioned footbeds with wicking quick-dry top fabric, a layer of active carbon, and small holes to aid breathability.
- Polyurethane midsoles feel stiff and stable on rough terrain. Allows good, tuned flex for natural movement and a consistent flex pattern across all sizes.
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber, developed in cooperation with Zamberlan®.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.