The North Face Gatekeeper Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Grind rails, drop in to the pipe and stomp landings in style. This sleek ski jacket has just enough insulation to keep you warm in on breezy lift rides, and a DryVent waterproof-breathable layer to keep wetness out. On warm days, crack open the pit zips and keep on ripping.
- Made of durable polyester with a DryVent waterproof-breathable laminate.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation with more in the core to keep you warm and less in the hood and sleeves for freedom of motion.
- Removable hood is helmet-compatible.
- Tons of pockets hold snacks, spare mitts and more. A dedicated internal pocket holds your goggles and a wrist pocket carries a tethered goggle wipe.
- Underarm vents let you exhaust heat on warm days.
- Internal wrist gaiters keep snow out of your sleeves.
- Powder skirt has gripper elastic to keep it in place.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Face fabric||150-denier polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester (body) + 80g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.