If this jacket drove a car, it would definitely have one of those "I love big dumps" bumper stickers. Totally tricked out with all the features, the Sickline is ready for the sickest of lines in the harshest of conditions. PrimaLoft Insulation concentrates warmth in the core while a DryVent waterproof-breathable exterior shuts out rain, snow and wind. Specially designed pockets hold a radio, phone, goggles, mitts and more. On blower pow days, the powder skirt and internal wrist cuffs add protection.
- Made of durable 160-denier nylon with a waterproof-breathable DryVent membrane that is totally windproof.
- Sealed seams and water-resistant zips keep out water.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation that holds warmth even when wet.
- Strategically placed insulation puts warmer 80g insulation in your core where you need it most and 60g in the arms and hood for better mobility.
- Relaxed fit is engineered to give you freedom to move.
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible.
- Pit zips let you exhaust heat while bootpacking.
- Oversized chest pocket is large enough to hold a radio.
- Internal media pocket has a cord port to keep the music flowing.
- Zippered wrist pocket houses a goggle wipe.
- 2 internal stretch pockets carry goggles or spare lenses.
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic can be removed with snaps.
- Jacket-to-pants integration loop attaches to your snow pants.
- Hook and loop–adjustable cuffs have hidden inner cuffs with thumb loops.
- Drawcord–adjustable hem.
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.