The iconic Denali returns as an anorak constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. Standard fit
- Side zip on left side for easy on/off
- Three-piece, adjustable hood with cord lock
- Reinforced hood, shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.