The North Face Denali Anorak - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The iconic Denali returns as an anorak constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. Standard fit
- Side zip on left side for easy on/off
- Three-piece, adjustable hood with cord lock
- Reinforced hood, shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.