On the uphills, you get hot, so you layer down. On the downhills, you get cold, so you layer up. Not anymore! Keep the Cirrus Flex Jacket on all day without shivering or overheating. Cirrus 3M Featherless insulation is so light, compressible and warm you'd swear it was down, but it retains the water resistance and durabililty of synthetic fibres. Thermic™ stretch fleece panelling under the arms improves breathability and adds flexibility.
- Hyperlite™ nylon rip-stop outer and lining fabric has a DWR finish for excellent water resistance.
- Thermic™ stretch fleece panels under the arms have a grid face and brushed back that lets you vent heat when you're working hard without leaving you chilled when you stop.
- Cirrus insulation uses synthetic fibres that expand into a down-like structure that lofts up to trap warm air, compresses well and is extremely water-resistant.
- YKK front zip has an internal storm flap and a cozy chin guard.
- Low-profile hood fits under your helmet.
- 2 internal drop-in pockets and 2 zippered hand pockets. Left one doubles as a stuff sack.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem lock in warmth.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Insulation||95g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.