Keep your hands warm and your fingers functional on cool-weather rides. These windproof, warm and water-resistant gloves are also touch-screen compatible for your essential roadside or coffee-shop phone calls.
- Backs of hands are a water-resistant blend of nylon, spandex, polyester and rubber.
- Palms are polyester and spandex with non-slip silicone grips.
- Internal GORE-TEX® Windstopper membrane is totally windproof, highly water resistant and provides warmth.
- Sewn-in polyester fleece lining has a soft brushed texture.
- 3D patterning provides a precision fit for shifting and braking.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs seal out drafts.
- Conductive fabric on index finger and thumb let you use your touch-screen device without removing your gloves.
- Reflective elements for increased low-light visibility.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.