Warm feet at last. The integrated heating element in these Lenz heated socks keeps the bottom of your toes and feet toasty with electric warmth, great for super-cold conditions when you're sitting still or for crawling into a cold sleeping bag at night. The 2 battery packs (one for each foot) are rechargeable.
- Made of a thick, moisture-wicking blend of synthetics and merino wool.
- Ergonomic knitting creates a soft toe seam, strategic padding on the shins and a great fit.
- Integrated heating element under the toes and forefoot gives you the ultimate in cozy warmth.
- Lightweight lithium-ion battery packs attach with press studs to the cuffs, where they are out of the way of boot tops.
- Temperature settings: 42°C (battery life 10-14h), 52°C (5.5-7.5h) and 60°C (3.5-4.5h). The sock buffers these temperatures and prevents direct contact with skin.
- Settings can be adjusted on the battery pack.
- Remaining charge is visible on the battery packs.
- Includes a 100-240V AC wall charger with charge indicator.
- Unisex sizes: Small fits Euro sizes 35-38, Medium fits Euro 39-41, Large fits 42-44, XL fits 45-47.
- Replacement socks are available.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.