Svelte, stiff and tubeless-ready Ksyrium Elites UST wheels are an excellent everyday choice for committed riders and racers. The wide internal rim lets you use high-volume tires and lower PSIs, for a smooth-rolling, comfortable ride. The machined aluminum braking surface prevents grabby performance, and is tough enough for a few seasons of hard road or CX riding. A relatively low spoke count (18 front, 20 rear) provides excellent aerodynamics. Buttery cartridge bearings won't let you down after hard training sessions in the rain, and are about as easy to adjust as it gets. To top it off, these aluminum hoops come pre-mounted with sticky and supple 25mm Yksion Pro UST tires.
- Maxtal aluminum rims with UB control braking surface are light, stiff and durable.
- Straight-pull–bladed spokes with radial lacing in front and radial/cross-laced in rear.
- Spoke count is 18 (front) and 20 (rear).
- Aluminum body hubs and axles.
- Sealed cartridge bearings are easy to adjust and smooth.
- FTS-L steel freehub body features excellent engagement.
- 25mm Yskion Pro UST tires are fast-rolling, puncture-resistant and tubeless-ready.
- BR301 quick releases are among the best in the business – lightweight and solid.
- Total weight without skewers or tires: 1520g.
- Tire sealant syringe, Mavic tire sealant, UST valve, Adjustment wrench and quick release included.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Recommended tire width||25-32mm|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Ksyrium Elite|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic Ksyrium Elite|
|Rims||Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST|