Take your disc-equipped road ride to the next level. The 19mm wide internal rim width allows high-volume tires and lower PSIs for smooth-rolling comfort – just the thing for extended gravel grinds or gritty CX courses. 24 spokes in both the front and rear keeps the Aksium Disc Allroads straight and true, even on less-than-ideal road surfaces. Buttery-smooth cartridge bearings won't let you down after hard training sessions in the rain, and they're easy to adjust mid-ride. If fast hub engagement is what you're after, this wheelset gives you a sweet 9°.
- S6000 aluminum rims have a 19.5mm internal width and can accommodate tires up to 62mm.
- 24 straight-pull steel spokes in the front and rear are combined with steel nipples.
- 2-cross lacing in the front and rear provides the stiffness you need for disc brakes.
- A pinned joint, traditional drilling and H2 reinforcing makes for a rim that's strong and affordable.
- Alloy hub, axle and freehub body keep the weight low.
- QRM auto-sealed cartridge bearings are smooth and easy to self-adjust.
- Instant Drive 360 freehub provides 9° of engagements.
- Front and rear wheels use 12mm thru-axles and can be converted to other axle standards with optional adapters.
- Hub width is 100mm in the front, 142mm in the rear.
- Designed to be used with inner tubes.
- Wheelset weight is 2035g.
|Retention device||Thru-axle 12 mm|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||142mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Aksium|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Rims||Mavic Aksium Disc Allroad|