The North Face Impendor Soft Shell Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stay warm on the way to the summit. Windproof and extremely water-resistant, the Impendor Soft Shell Jacket is built for long days in the alpine. Stretchy panels at the hips and under the arms let you move freely up the face and vent heat to keep you comfortable. High zippered pockets are easy to open when wearing a harness or backpack, while the helmet-compatible hood has a wire brim to keep snow out of your eyes.
- Made of polyester softshell fabric.
- Sleeve and hip panels are made of stretchy nylon and elastane for increased mobility and breathability.
- Both fabrics have an internal bonded Windwall laminate for totally windproof and a Durable Water Repellecy finish for water resistance.
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible and has a laminated wire brim so it won't droop into your eyes.
- Zippered hand pockets are set high for compatibility with your harness or hipbelt.
- Bonded, stretch-woven sleeve pocket holds small items.
- Velcro® cuff tabs and adjustable hem seal out gusts.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.