This carbon wheelset is designed to get the most out of every trail, thanks to its light weight, stiffness and durability. The carbon fibre rims balance stiffness, durability and vertical compliance in an ultralight package. The 26mm internal width and 32mm external width are optimized for 2.4in. or larger tires, and promise a playful, stable, ground-hugging ride. The UST tubeless-ready rims features offset drilling to create a balanced load on either side of the 24 double-butted steel spokes. The 2-cross lacing pattern creates a stiff and durable wheel. The bearings featured in the hubs are easy to adjust, while the double seals will help keep them spinning smoothly all season long.
- Carbon fibre rims are lightweight and UST tubeless-compatible.
- Unidirectional carbon fibre optimizes lateral stiffness and vertical compliance.
- 26mm internal rim width fits tires from 1.8 to 2.5in.
- 24 double-butted steel spokes on both the front and rear wheels are arranged in a 2-cross lacing pattern to balance weight and durability.
- Aluminum hubs with aluminum axles keep the weight low.
- ITS-4 freehub body features 4 pawls working in pairs for fast 7.5° engagement.
- XD driver is compatible with 12-speed cassettes.
- Compatible with 6-bolt rotors.
- QRM+ cartridge bearings are sealed and easy to adjust.
- Front 15mm and rear 12mm thru-axles can be converted to QR with included adapters.
- Hub width is 110mm at the front, 148mm at the rear.
- Includes rear adapters (12x142mm, QR), front adapter (QR), tubeless rim tape, multifunction adjustment wrench, UST valve and accessories, BX601 quick releases.
- Wheelset weight: 1550 grams.
|Recommended tire width||1.8-2.5in.|
|Retention device||Thru-axle 15 mm front / 12 mm rear|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||148mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic XA Pro|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic XA Pro|
|Spokes||Mavic XA Pro Carbon|
|Rims||Mavic XA Pro Carbon|