This light wheelset is strong and fun, designed to get the most out of any trail, be it a technical descent or a smooth singletrack through the mountains. The tubeless-ready XA Light 27.5 Wheelset features a 25mm internal width to offer a playful, stable, ground-hugging ride. At the heart of the wheelset is a hub that's mostly made of alloy and high-quality sealed bearings to keep the weight and maintenance low. 24 straight-pull double-butted spokes are laced in a 2-cross pattern to create a wheel that balances weight and durability.
- S6000 alloy rims are lightweight and UST tubeless-compatible.
- 25mm internal rim width fits tires from 1.8 to 2.5in.
- Straight-pull, round, double-butted spokes are made of steel for durability.
- 24 spokes, front and rear, are 2-cross laced for stiffness.
- Aluminum hubs with aluminum axles keep the weight low.
- Compatible with 6-bolt rotors.
- Front 15mm and rear 12mm thru-axles can be converted to QR with optional adapters.
- QRM cartridge bearings are sealed and easy to adjust.
- Hub width is 100mm in the front, and 142mm in the rear.
- Includes tubeless rim tape, UST valve and accessories.
- Wheelset weight (without tires): 1760 grams.
|Recommended tire width||1.8-2.5in.|
|Retention device||Thru-axle 15 mm front / 12 mm rear|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||142mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic XA Light|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic XA Light|
|Spokes||Mavic XA Light|
|Rims||Mavic XA Light|