The Mavic A 319 is a durable, high-quality rim that works well for touring and high-mileage riders. Smooth, CNC machined braking surfaces improve braking friction and eliminate shudder.
- 6106 aluminum alloy rim uses traditional drilling and double eyelet reinforcement.
- Precisely machined, UB Control braking surface eliminates shudder.
- Recommended tire width is 28 to 47mm.
- Recommended nipple length is 12mm.
- Recommended rim tape is 622 x 20 x 0.6.
- Valve hole diameter is 8.5mm, and includes a valve adapter.
|Recommended tire width||28-47mm|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Presta + Schrader|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
Effective Rim Diameter (ERD) is measured in millimeters. It is needed for calculating the correct spoke length.