The North Face Progressor Hybrid Tights - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $59.99 $59.99
- Original price $99.99
- Available online
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stretchy, purpose-designed hiking tights. The Progressor Hybrid Tights solve all the usual dilemmas of hiking in tights. Reinforced overlays on the seat and thighs add the abrasion resistance you need for hiking overgrown trails and sitting at the viewpoint. A FlashDry-SD wicking finish and minimal seams help keep you comfortable and prevent chafing. And best of all, pockets give you a place to stash your phone and keys.
- Made of a stretchy knit blend of nylon and elastane with a FlashDry-XD™ wicking finish to keep you dry.
- Stretch-woven reinforced overlays on seat and thighs add durability and abrasion resistance.
- Bonded construction minimizes seams to reduce weight and eliminate chafing.
- Wide waistband lays flat and stays put.
- 2 stretchy hip pockets hold your phone, keys, cards and lipbalm.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.