The North Face Impendor Soft Shell Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stay warm on the way to the summit. Windproof and extremely water-resistant, the Impendor Soft Shell Pants are built for long days in the alpine. Stretchy fabric and articulated knees let you high-step as needed, and reinforced lower legs and seat stand up to the demands of breaking trail and scrambling across scree. Integrated tie-down loops keep debris from getting into your boots.
- Made of durable nylon and elastane stretch double weave softshell fabric.
- Front lower legs and seat are heavier-weight nylon, polyester and elastane softshell for increased durability.
- Both fabrics have an internal bonded Windwall laminate for totally windproof and a Durable Water Repellency finish for water resistance.
- Adjustable drawcord and belt loops provide fit options.
- Zippered hand pockets and side pocket hold small items.
- Articulated knees promote range of motion.
- Adjustable drawcord cuffs have integrated tie-down loops.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.