The North Face Flight Ventrix Vest - Women's
On cooler days, when you want just a little more warmth without the bulk or the chance of overheating, the Flight Ventrix™ Vest delivers a packable, lightweight punch. Bold blocking, bright colors and reflectivity help keep you safe, from the street to the trail.
- Extra-durable, lightweight and breathable.
- Back panel is insulated with 60g Ventrix™ insulation for extra breathability in a heat zone.
- Stretch where needed.
- Flight Series™ branded trims.
- Wind permeability rated at 28.6 CFM.
- 360-degree reflectivity.
- Media compatible.
- Reflective logo on left chest.
- Slim fit.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Pockets||1 internal zippered with cord port|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.