The North Face Miss Metro Parka II - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $315.00 $315.00
- Original price $419.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Enduring a long, Canadian winter calls for a longer-than-average parka. This 38-inch-long down parka with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds rain and snow storms that blow in off the Atlantic or across the prairies. Responsibly sourced 550-fill-power goose down wraps you in warmth. A fleece lining is cozy around your upper body, while the lower body and sleeves are lined with smooth nylon that slides easily over your February wardrobe. A zipper storm flap and a stand-up collar foil howling winds, and a 2-way zipper makes it easy to sit down when you grab the last seat on the bus. An internal chest pocket with a headphone-cord port keeps your phone and cord warm and secure, no matter the weather.
- Solid colours are a polyester and nylon blend. Heathered colours are 100% polyester herringbone.
- Both colours have a DWR finish to shed light rain and snow.
- Lined with lightweight nylon in the lower body and sleeves that slides over layers. Cozy fleece in the upper body.
- Insulated with 550-fill-power goose down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Insulated hood snaps on or off.
- Tall stand-up collar adds warmth when you aren't using the hood.
- 2-way zipper has a storm flap to seal out gusts.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Zippered internal chest pocket has a port for your headphone cord.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.