Pearl Izumi Pursuit Cycling Thermal Tights - Women's
Beat the wintry forecast with warm, water-repellent cycling tights. The fleece keeps your leg muscles warm and wicks away perspiration. Rain and puddle splashes are no hassle, thanks to water-repellent fabric. The supportive chamois is smooth and constructed with 4-way stretch so you can ride all day. When it's time to change for dinner, long zippers on the lower leg make the transition to civilian clothes nice and quick.
- Thermal fleece offers warmth and moisture wicking to keep you comfortable and dry on cool rides.
- Fabric is water-repellent for all-weather protection.
- Wide waistband offers exceptional comfort.
- Women's ELITE Pursuit 1:1™ Chamois has a smooth surface, 4-way stretch and targeted firm support to keep you comfy on all-day rides.
- 7in. zippers on lower leg make these easy to get on and off.
- Silicone bands at ankles keep things from riding up.
- Reflective details.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.