Who says winter riding has to happen on a trainer? Thermal cycling tights let you extend your outdoor season. PI Dry™ fabric sheds water without sacrificing breathability, and warm fleece fabric keeps out the cold and wicks moisture away from your skin. The wide waistband spells comfort, while the long zippers on the lower leg make it quick to change in or out of them as weather conditions change.
- Thermal fleece offers warmth and moisture wicking to keep you comfortable and dry on cool rides.
- Can be worn over cycling or liner shorts, or as-is.
- Fabric is water-repellent for all-weather protection.
- Wide waistband offers exceptional comfort.
- 7in. zippers on lower leg make these easy to get on and off.
- Silicone bands at ankles keep things from riding up.
- Reflective details.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.