Pearl Izumi Elite WxB Jacket - Women's
When it rains, you ride. Fully waterproof with sealed seams, the high-performance Elite WxB Jacket doesn't let a storm get in the way of your training plan. Trim and sleek, with enough room for a warm jersey underneath, it's cut to keep you covered as you crouch into a riding position. Breathable fabric keeps you from overheating on tough climbs. When the weather breaks, roll up the Elite WxB and pack it away into your jersey pocket.
- ELITE WxB fabric is fully waterproof and breathable, with taped and sealed seams and a waterproof zipper.
- Cut for coverage while in riding position.
- Sized to fit well over thermal jerseys.
- Elastic hem and cuffs.
- Reflective details visible from all angles.
- Rolls up compact to fit in a jersey pocket when not it use.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.