Pearl Izumi Elite WxB Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
When it rains, you ride. Fully waterproof with sealed seams, the high-performance Elite WxB Jacket doesn't let a storm get in the way of your training plan. Trim and sleek, with enough room for a warm jersey underneath, it's cut to keep you covered as you crouch into a riding position. Breathable fabric keeps you from overheating on tough climbs. When the weather breaks, roll up the Elite WxB and pack it away into your jersey pocket.
- ELITE WxB fabric is fully waterproof and breathable, with taped and sealed seams and a waterproof zipper.
- Cut for coverage while in riding position.
- Sized to fit well over thermal jerseys.
- Elastic hem and cuffs.
- Reflective details visible from all angles.
- Rolls up compact to fit in a jersey pocket when not it use.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.