The North Face Arctic II Parka - Women's
- Available prices $399.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The North Face Arctic II Parka is a stronghold against serious winter weather. It's waterproof and breathable to block out wind and sleet, with fully sealed seams to keep you 100% dry. The 550 fill-power, responsibly sourced goose down provides no-nonsense warmth. An adjustable hood seals in precious heat, a storm flap blocks wind from sneaking in through zipper, and fleecy internal storm cuffs round out the offensive to defeat the cold. A recycled polyester lining slides over your clothes for easy on and off throughout the long siege of winter.
- Solid colours are 59% cotton, 41% nylon twill. Heathered colours are 100% polyester herringbone. Both colours have a DryVent waterproof-breathable and windproof laminate.
- Fully seam sealed so rain can't sneak in.
- Lined with lightweight recycled polyester that slides over layers.
- Insulated with 550 fill-power goose down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Insulated, fully adjustable hood is removable.
- Removable faux fur hood trim cuts the wind.
- Tall stand-up collar adds warmth when you aren't using the hood.
- 2-way YKK Vislon zipper has a storm flap to seal out gusts.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Zippered internal chest pocket has a port for your headphone cord.
- Internal fleece storm cuffs add warmth.
- Raglan sleeves, and elastic panels at the waist create a flattering fit while giving you extra mobility.
- Rear drop-tail hem adds extra coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.