New Balance Heat Grid Jacket - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $129.00 $129.00
- Original price $179.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Frosty conditions are no reason to call off a training session. Throw on the Heat Grid Jacket and head to the park anyway. New Balance's stretchy Heat Grid fleece insulates without adding bulk to keep you toasty as you warm up, and then wicks moisture away from your skin as you start to work up a sweat. A raised collar and water-resistant overlay shield you from the elements, while reflective accents keep you visible from all angles.
- NBHeat polyester and spandex grid fleece captures warmth and wicks moisture to keep you warm and dry during colder activites.
- Water-resistant polyester and spandex overlay on front body, sleeves and upper back for weather protection.
- High collar for extra weather protection.
- 360-degree reflectivity keep you visible on low-light runs.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.