New Balance Radiant Heat Bonded Vest - Women's
Cut through the cold like a hot knife through butter. Inspired by post-marathon safety blankets, this insulated running vest actively reflects heat back towards you, so you can hold onto your hard-earned heat. Lightweight insulation keeps your core toasty as temperatures plunge, while water-resistant fabric shields you from unexpected flurries. Stretchy, moisture-wicking grid fleece on the back keeps you dry and comfortable, while reflective details make sure you're seen on 6am runs.
- Lightweight polyester outer shell is wind- and water-resistant for weather protection.
- PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume polyester insulation in bonded baffles insulates your core.
- NBHeat polyester and spandex grid fleece back panel captures warmth and wicks moisture to keep you warm and dry during colder activites.
- Polyester inner panels with NBRadiant Heat metallic fabric technology reflects body heat back towards you.
- Zipper garage prevents chin chafing.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.