The North Face Global Bottle Source T-shirt - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $26.99 $26.99
- Original price $44.99
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Recycling looks good on you. The Bottle Source collection is diverting 160,000 lbs of plastic bottles from the waste streams of Yosemite, Great Smoky Mountains, and Grand Teton National Parks in America and recycling them into tees and totes. National parks are seeing an increase in visitors and we want to help them explore responsibly. For every Bottle Source product we sell in Canada, we're donating one dollar to Canada’s national parks to support their sustainability efforts so that you can feel good in your t-shirt in more ways than one.
- Standard fit
- Rib on collar
- Embellishment technique: logo clip label on left hem; no-hand, water-based, screen-printed graphic.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.