The North Face Bottle Source Pocket T-shirt - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Recycling looks good. The Bottle Source collection diverts single-use plastic bottles from the waste streams of Yosemite, Great Smoky Mountains, and Grand Teton National Parks and turns them into tees and totes.
- Standard fit
- Pocket on left chest
- Rib on collar
- Water-based, screen-printed graphic.
- For every item sold at MEC, North Face donates one dollar to Canada’s National Parks to support their sustainability efforts.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.