The North Face Mountain Sweatshirt 2.0 - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
You'll know a new kind of warmth around the campfire when you're wearing this quilted hoodie that features a stretch-woven shell, Heatseeker™ insulation and a soft, knit lining.
- Standard fit
- Quilted with three layers: a lightweight, stretch-woven outer layer; a warmth-retaining mid layer; and a peached-lined interior
- Three-piece hood with drawcord casing
- Reverse-coil center front zip with zip-guard detail
- Side-seam pocket entry
- Raised silicone screen printed logo on left chest and back right shoulder
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.