The North Face Mountain Sweatshirt Full Zip - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
What's today's mission? Toss on this quilted mid-layer and tackle whatever's on your list. Stretchy, wind-resistant fabric lets you move freely as you break trail or rig a V-thread. Breathable insulation vents moisture so you don't have to stop and shed layers to to keep your core from overheating. Thumbholes and an adjustable hood adds cover when the winds are mugging you for heat and calories.
- Face fabric is stretchy and wind-resistant lightweight soft shell with a DWR finish to shed light rain and snow.
- Lined with cozy brushed polyester knit that's soft on skin.
- Insulated with quilted Heatseeker synthetic insulation to retain warmth.
- Adjustable hood is insulated for extra heat retention.
- Side seam handwarmer pockets.
- Stretch knit cuffs have thumbholes so they stay in place.
|Face fabric||Polyester + spandex|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.