Everything you need in a pair of travel pants, plus a hidden superpower. Lightweight nylon is rated UPF 50+ to shield you from the sun when you’re trekking with minimal cover, and it dries quickly if you work up a sweat or splash through a creek. Convertible design lets you choose to wear pants, shorts or capris. And a secret pocket keeps your passport safe and sound.
- Made of lightweight nylon with a hint of elastane for stretch.
- FlashDry fabric technology wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Belt loops and internal draw cord let you refine the fit.
- Front, back and side cargo pockets give you plenty of storage space.
- Hidden internal passport has a Velcro closure for security.
- Zip-off legs let you convert to shorts with a 6in. inseam.
- Button-tab closures let you roll up the pants to transform them into capris.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|