No cold fingers on pow days. Windproof, waterproof insulated mitts keep hands toasty whether you're riding the chair, bombing down black diamonds or breaking trail in the backcountry. Waterproof DryVent fabric, a DWR finish, taped seams and a GORE-TEX® insert block out snow and water. HeatSeeker insulation and a fleece lining keeps fingers cozy, and a special sleeve can hold a handwarmer on extra-cold days.
- Outer shell is waterproof and windproof DryVent 2L with DWR finish and fully taped seams for breathable weather protection.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable insert keeps water out.
- Polyurethane synthetic leather palms for durability and grip.
- 250g Heakseeker™ polyester insulation on the back of the hand.
- 150g Heatseeker™ insulation on palm.
- High-pile polyester fleece lining is soft against the skin.
- Removable Wrist Oven™ sleeve can hold a handwarmer to provide extra wrist warmth.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.