Fresh pow waits for no one. With Heatseeker™ insulation and removable Wrist Oven™ sleeves, the super-warm Kootenai GORE-TEX® Mitts keep your hands toasty on even the coldest days of winter. A waterproof and windproof shell stands up to record snowfalls and gusty conditions, and taped seams have you covered even if the weather turns wetter.
- Outer shell is waterproof and windproof DryVent 2L with DWR finish and fully taped seams for breathable weather protection.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable insert keeps water out.
- Goat leather palms for durability and grip.
- 450g Heakseeker™ polyester insulation on the back of the hand.
- 200g Heatseeker™ insulation on palm.
- Lining is polyester tricot on palm and Sherpa fleece on back of hand for comfort against skin.
- Removable Wrist Oven™ sleeve can hold a handwarmer to provide extra wrist warmth.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.