Stay warm on chilly belays, backcountry ski transitions or winter camping trips in a technical down jacket. The Neutrino Pro Jacket is filled with premium water-repellent down to keep you warm in any weather. Its lightweight outer shell and lining are treated with a DWR finish to protect you from wind and rain showers. The hood is helmet-compatible and has a wired brim so it doesn't get floppy and obscure your field of view. A 2-way zipper lets you open it from the bottom when it's your turn to belay, and an internal storm flap keeps the weather out. On warmer summer trips, bring it along in its stuff sack (included), then pull it out at night for cozy insulation while gazing at meteor showers under clear mountain skies.
- Exterior is lightweight Pertex Quantum Pro nylon with a PU coating and a DWR finish for excellent water and wind resistance.
- Lined with lightweight Pertex Quantum nylon with a DWR finish.
- Premium 800-fill-power Nikwax Hydrophobic goose down insulation dries faster, maintains loft better and retains less moisture than traditional down.
- Insulation meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Helmet-compatible adjustable hood has a wired brim that won't droop into your eyes.
- 2-way YKK zip can be opened from the bottom to access your belay device and has an internal storm flap.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and an internal zippered pocket hold small essentials.
- Low-profile elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in heat.
- Includes a stuff sack for easy storage in your backpack when conditions warm up.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent (DWR) goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.