For seriously warm feet when it's seriously cold out. Lightweight, waterproof winter boots keep small toes dry and toasty through snowball fights, slushy walks to school and trips to the ski hill. Bungee laces create a secure fit, but make the Alpenglow easy to pull off when it's finally time to come inside. Thermafelt Plus liners offer extra insulation for record-breaking winter days, and super-grippy outsoles keep kids upright on slippery sidewalks.
- Uppers are ballistic nylon with leather overlays for lasting durability.
- Waterproof construction and fully taped seams keep water on the outside.
- Bungee lace system and collar for a secure fit that keeps snow out.
- Thermafelt Plus removable liner provides warmth down to -32°C.
- Midsoles and lower shells are made of flexible and lightweight thermoplastic rubber.
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole for all-weather traction.
|Weight||860g (Youth Shoe Size 4)|
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Lining material||Wool felt|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|