The North Face Shellista II Waterproof Insulated Mid Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stand out in a sea of black boots with this incredibly warm, waterproof offering from TNF. Bright hues, a chunky knit collar and an attractive brogue pattern combine with quality insulation and a serious outsole in a boot that ticks all the boxes for cold commutes and winter play.
- Nubuck upper repels snow and slush.
- Waterproof construction.
- 200g PrimaLoft® insulation is warm and lightweight.
- Stylish, oversized knit cuff.
- Broguing detail on leather seams.
- Waterproof rubber shell is moulded for a women's-specific fit.
- Rubber outsole is optimized for grip in cold weather, with temperature-sensitive lugs.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.