There’s a storm brewing, but you don't care. With backcountry technology styled in an urban silhouette, the El Misti Trench has you covered no matter what the forecast says. Waterproof-breathable shell fabric and sealed seams stand up to even the most torrential downpours, and a dropped hem helps keep your lower half dry. Lots of pockets hold daily essentials and protect them from the elements.
- Waterproof-breathable and windproof DryVent laminate and fully sealed seams keep water out.
- Lightweight nylon lining slides over layers and feels great next to skin.
- Adjustable hood keeps rain off your head and neck.
- Zippered hand pockets and media-compatible chest pockets give you storage space.
- Drop-tail hem with rear vent provides extra rear coverage and room to stride.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.