The North Face El Misti Trench - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
There’s a storm brewing, but you don't care. With backcountry technology styled in an urban silhouette, the El Misti Trench has you covered no matter what the forecast says. Waterproof-breathable shell fabric and sealed seams stand up to even the most torrential downpours, and a dropped hem helps keep your lower half dry. Lots of pockets hold daily essentials and protect them from the elements.
- Waterproof-breathable and windproof DryVent laminate and fully sealed seams keep water out.
- Lightweight nylon lining slides over layers and feels great next to skin.
- Adjustable hood keeps rain off your head and neck.
- Zippered hand pockets and media-compatible chest pockets give you storage space.
- Drop-tail hem with rear vent provides extra rear coverage and room to stride.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.