The North Face Gotham Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A reliably warm, down-insulated bomber jacket that says, "Move aside, winter. I've got errands to run." Waterproof-breathable exterior fabric with sealed seams shuts out wind and rain. Responsibly sourced, 550 fill-power goose down keeps you warm but not weighed down. When the wind whooshes or the fog floats unchecked down the boulevard, you'll be glad you have an insulated, cinchable hood and handwarmer pockets. Pockets abound, with handwarmer options, two more on the chest, an arm pocket and an internal security pocket with a cord port.
- Face fabric uses a windproof DryVent waterproof-breathable laminate and fully sealed seams to keep water out.
- Insulated with lightweight and warm 550 fill-power goose down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Insulated hood has a rear adjustment that you can cinch tight when the temperature drops.
- Removable faux fur ruff keeps the wind out of your face.
- Handwarmer pockets 2 chest pockets and an arm pocket give you plenty of storage space.
- Internal security pocket has a cord port for your headphones.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep drafts out.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.