A reliably warm, down-insulated bomber jacket that says, "Move aside, winter. I've got errands to run." Waterproof-breathable exterior fabric with sealed seams shuts out wind and rain. Responsibly sourced, 550 fill-power goose down keeps you warm but not weighed down. When the wind whooshes or the fog floats unchecked down the boulevard, you'll be glad you have an insulated, cinchable hood and handwarmer pockets. Pockets abound, with handwarmer options, two more on the chest, an arm pocket and an internal security pocket with a cord port.
- Face fabric uses a windproof DryVent waterproof-breathable laminate and fully sealed seams to keep water out.
- Insulated with lightweight and warm 550 fill-power goose down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Insulated hood has a rear adjustment that you can cinch tight when the temperature drops.
- Removable faux fur ruff keeps the wind out of your face.
- Handwarmer pockets 2 chest pockets and an arm pocket give you plenty of storage space.
- Internal security pocket has a cord port for your headphones.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep drafts out.
|Weight||1.4kg (Urban Navy Medium)|
1.4kg (Asphalt Grey/TNF Black Medium)
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|