The North Face ThermoBall Pullover - Men's
- Available prices $259.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sunrise hikes call for super-easy layers. Pull on this cozy insulated pullover and hit the trail. ThermoBall synthetic insulation is as light as down, but keeps you warm even if a bit of rain sneaks up on you. Zippered side vents let you shed excess heat as you climb to the viewpoint, and pockets hold your phone and a snack for when you get to the top. Smooth outer fabric slides well under a rain shell for days when Mother Nature's in a foul mood.
- Insulated with ThermoBall synthetic insulation that feels like down, yet insulates even when wet. ThermoBall technology mimics traditional goose down using small, round clusters of synthetic PrimaLoft insulation to trap heat inside small air pockets.
- Front zipper and zippered side vents for easy on/off and venting.
- Zippered chest pocket holds small items.
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.