Merrell Moab FST II Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stay light on your feet through heavy weather. Durable, lightweight day hikers let you tackle any trail. A cushioned insole and shock-absorbing heel squashes all hesitation when you pass the "rough terrain ahead" sign. The Moab's waterproof-breathable membrane and MegaGrip sole keep the rain from dictating when you head back to camp.
- Nubuck leather and mesh with thermoplastic PU print upper for durability.
- Waterproof M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE insole contours to foot for flexible cushioning.
- Moulded nylon arch shank adds support.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole.
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole provides the best combination of stickiness and durability for traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 5mm lug depth.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.