Merrell Siren Hex Q2 E-Mesh Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Don't sweat the downpour. The Siren's waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps puddles and raindrops on the outside where they belong. A lightweight mesh upper lets your feet breathe, while a supportive midsole and cushioned heel keep you stable and comfortable as you log kilometre after kilometre. A grippy outsole offers traction for sure-footed steps on rough and slippery terrain.
- Breathable, engineered mesh upper dries quickly after muddy sections and synthetic overlays add durability in high-wear areas.
- GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Moisture-wicking mesh liner with M-Select Fresh treatment resists odour build-up.
- Nylon arch shank provides stability on tough terrain.
- Q-Form2 dual-density midsole offers gender-specific alignment and comfort for narrower feet.
- Air Cushion under heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- M-Select Grip outsole with 3.5mm lugs provides durable traction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.