Merrell Siren Hex Q2 E Mesh Mid Gore-Tex Light Trail - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $132.97 $132.97
- Original price $189.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Don't sweat the downpour. The Siren's waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps puddles and raindrops on the outside where they belong. A lightweight mesh upper lets your feet breathe, while a supportive midsole and cushioned heel keep you stable and comfortable as you log kilometre after kilometre. A grippy outsole offers traction for sure-footed steps on rough and slippery terrain.
- Breathable, engineered mesh upper dries quickly after muddy sections and synthetic overlays add durability in high-wear areas.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Metal look and lacing eyelets for durable and secure lacing.
- Moisture-wicking mesh liner with M-Select Fresh treatment resists odour build-up.
- Nylon arch shank provides stability on tough terrain.
- Q-Form2 dual-density midsole offers gender-specific alignment and comfort.
- Air Cushion under heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- M-Select Grip outsole with 3.5mm lugs provides durable traction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.