Merrell Moab FST Ice+ Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A lightly insulated winter boot for those who like to move through snowy landscapes quickly. The Moab FST Ice+ Winter Boot's waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable, and Vibram Artic Grip outsoles let you stride confidently over slippery ground.
- Leather and mesh upper with a TPU overlay in high-wear areas.
- M-Select DRY waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out while letting your feet breathe.
- 100g M-Select WARM lightweight and low-bulk insulation ensures your feet stay cozy.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- EVA contoured footbed with organic odour control helps reduce foot funk.
- Moulded nylon arch shank adds stability.
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole has 5mm lugs for superior traction on slippery winter surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||100g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.