Stay light on your feet through heavy weather. Durable, lightweight day hikers let you tackle any trail. A cushioned insole and shock-absorbing heel squashes all hesitation when you pass the "rough terrain ahead" sign. The Moab's waterproof-breathable membrane and MegaGrip sole keep the rain from dictating when you head back to camp.
- Nubuck leather and mesh with thermoplastic PU print upper for durability.
- Waterproof M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE insole contours to foot for flexible cushioning.
- Moulded nylon arch shank adds support.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole.
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole provides the best combination of stickiness and durability for traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 5mm lug depth.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.