The North Face Ultra Fastpack III Mid Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $149.99 From $149.99 to $229.99 $149.99 – $229.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
You've nailed the art of packing a backpack efficiently, now work on covering more miles before dark. A lightweight, waterproof hiking boot is the right tool for the job, ideal for hikers who don't stop to admire the view until they've reached the top. The TPU-coated mesh upper with welded midfoot underlays gives the support of a burlier boot without adding weight. A GORE-TEX® membrane keeps feet dry yet ventilated, no matter how hard you push. Along the way, enjoy the cushiony dual-density Fastfoam™ midsole designed for high energy-return – also known as a spring in your step.
- TPU-coated woven mesh upper for durability without the weight.
- Welded midfoot underlays add support.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- TPU toe cap adds durability and toe protection and a TPU heel overlay stabilizes the foot.
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Dual-density Fastfoam™ EVA midsole has softer EVA underfoot for high energy-return and cushion, and stiffer EVA around the edges for longevity.
- ESS shank protects against underfoot impacts and adds torsional rigidity.
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole sticks to whatever the trail throws at you.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.