You've nailed the art of packing a backpack efficiently, now work on covering more miles before dark. A lightweight, waterproof hiking boot is the right tool for the job, ideal for hikers who don't stop to admire the view until they've reached the top. The TPU-coated mesh upper with welded midfoot underlays gives the support of a burlier boot without adding weight. A GORE-TEX® membrane keeps feet dry yet ventilated, no matter how hard you push. Along the way, enjoy the cushiony dual-density Fastfoam™ midsole designed for high energy-return – also known as a spring in your step.
- TPU-coated woven mesh upper for durability without the weight.
- Welded midfoot underlays add support.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- TPU toe cap adds durability and toe protection and a TPU heel overlay stabilizes the foot.
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Dual-density Fastfoam™ EVA midsole has softer EVA underfoot for high energy-return and cushion, and stiffer EVA around the edges for longevity.
- ESS shank protects against underfoot impacts and adds torsional rigidity.
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole sticks to whatever the trail throws at you.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.