The North Face Ultra Fastpack III Mid Woven Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $179.99 $179.99
- Original price $229.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hit the trails in boots that walk a satisfying line between light weight and lasting durability. A woven fabric for the upper combined with a slim GORE-TEX® membrane achieve the coveted triple crown: light, dry, breathable. Go confidently in the direction of your hiking goals while your Achilles stays comfortable against an Ultrasuede® collar, and a gusseted tongue defends against debris. Along the way, enjoy the cushiony dual-density Fastfoam™ midsole designed for high energy-return – also known as a spring in your step.
- Lightweight engineered-woven upper adds abrasion resistance in high-wear areas for durability without the weight.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Ultrasuede® collar adds comfort and a gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- TPU toecap adds durability and toe protection.
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Dual-density Fastfoam™ EVA midsole has softer EVA underfoot for high energy-return and cushion, and stiffer EVA around the edges for longevity.
- ESS shank protects against underfoot impacts and adds torsional rigidity.
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole sticks to whatever the trail throws at you.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.